Autor Tema: Zhou urg r4i suppliers es for international financial reforms  (Posjeta: 3417 vremena)

jiang96

• Gost
Zhou urg r4i suppliers es for international financial reforms
« u: 25 08 2011, 05:30:37 prijepodne »
Zhou urg r4i suppliers es for international financial reforms

r4i suppliers   wholesale r4i sdhc   non woven fabric bag making machine   Oszilloskop   Outdoor playground manufacturer   paper bag making machine   pin sticker   plastic grass   plastic low lid   Play equipment factory   Playground equipment factory   Playground equipment manufacturer   Playground parts   PRESS BRAKES   reflective foil insulation   replica swiss watches   replica swiss watches   Rotational Molding factory   Rotational mould factory   RS account 

Zhou urges for international financial reformsPublished: 29 Mar 2009 21:42:52 PST<p class="authorInfor"]</p]<!--begin CK content--]<P]Mar. 30, 2009 (China Knowledge) - Zhou Xiaochuan, governor of the People's Bank of China (PBOC), urged for international financial reforms amid the global financial crisis, the official Xinhua News reported.</P]<P]The international financial organizations, including the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank, are expected to discuss the financial reforms and regulatory measures at the upcoming G20 summit of leading industrialized and developing nations in London, said Zhou on Saturday when attending the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) meeting in Medellin, Colombia. </P]<P]China has participated in some international working groups to jointly overcome the negative impact of the global economic downturn, Zhou said, adding international financial institutions are likely to map out some reform agenda soon.</P]<P]Zhou also called for tougher regulation of international financial institutions. Last week, the Chinese official proposed to create a super-sovereign reserve currency as part of the reform in the international monetary system.</P]<P]In October last year, the IDB approved China to become the 48th member country of the U.S. bank, sources said.<BR]</P]
Copyright &copy; 2009 www.chinaknowledge.com

Send feedback or comments to: [email protected]

For more news, financial weekly reports, business guides to China and other premium information, subscribe to China Knowledge today:

To access our page on Bloomberg, type CKFI <GO]</p]<!--end CK content--]<!-- right Begin --]Related TopicsChina News<br/]<map name="Map" id="Map"]</map]<!-- right end--]グーグル seo 外汇保证金 study abroad in China ブランド 買取 网络传真 知味观月饼