Autor Tema: Tibet's r4i suppliers GDP to maintain stable growth  (Posjeta: 3081 vremena)

jiang96

• Gost
Tibet's r4i suppliers GDP to maintain stable growth
« u: 25 08 2011, 05:29:01 prijepodne »
Tibet's  r4i suppliers GDP to maintain stable growth

r4i suppliers   wholesale r4i sdhc   sell AOC account   sexy Intimates   shearing machine   shearing machine   slip ring manufacturer   slitting machine   Steel watches   swing sets factory   swiss clone watches   swiss watches   swiss watches for men   telescopic security fence   watches for sale   watches swiss   watches uk   water park equipment   wedding gown   wet tissue packing machine 

Tibet's GDP to maintain stable growthPublished: 24 Dec 2008 01:21:13 PST<p class="authorInfor"]</p]<!--begin CK content--]
Dec. 24, 2008 (China Knowledge) - The gross domestic product (GDP) of China's Tibet Autonomous Region is estimated to reach RMB 39.2 billion this year, up 10.1% from a year earlier, sources reported, citing QiangbaPuncog, chairman of the regional government.</p]
Despite the difficulties and hindrances happened this year, such as earth quake, snow disaster and financial turmoil, the economy of Tibet also keeps double-digit economic growth in 16 years, said the chairman.</p]
The fixed-assets investment in the region is expected to reach RMB 31 billion, up 14.3% year-on-year.</p]
So far, 76 of the 180 projects in the country's 11th five-year plan have been completed. </p]
The per capita net income of farmers and herds people in the region will increase to RMB 3,170, representing a year-on-year increment of 13.7%.</p]
Tibet will receive 2.2 million tourists in 2008, according to QiangbaPuncog, without providing any estimated revenue for the whole year.<br /]</p]<br /]Copyright &copy; 2008 www.chinaknowledge.com<br /]<br /]Send feedback or comments to: [email protected]<br /]<br /]For more news, financial weekly reports, business guides to China and other premium information, subscribe to China Knowledge today: <br /]<br /]To access our page on Bloomberg, type CKFI <go]<!--end CK content--]</go]<!-- right Begin --]Related TopicsChina News<br /]<map name="Map" id="Map"]</map]<!-- right end--]草原旅游 过滤器 クレジットカード 現金化 外汇保证金交易 wow account 乳化机