Autor Tema: Taigang r4i suppliers Stainless Steel, Harsco to set up JV  (Posjeta: 2756 vremena)

jiang96

• Gost
Taigang r4i suppliers Stainless Steel, Harsco to set up JV
« u: 25 08 2011, 05:28:28 prijepodne »
Taigang  r4i suppliers Stainless Steel, Harsco to set up JV

r4i suppliers   wholesale r4i sdhc   centrifugal pump   cheap air max   cheap swiss watches   china mobile phones   clamshell packaging   cosplay costumes   cosplay wigs   cross cutting machine   dfo gold   Doudoune matelassée   flip flop manufacturer   food container   food tray   football jersey   gasoline chainsaw   Gasoline Generator Suppliers   hdd enclosure suppliers   HYDRAULIC SHEARS 

Taigang Stainless Steel, Harsco to set up JVPublished: 21 Nov 2008 02:09:58 PST<p class="authorInfor"]</p]<!--begin CK content--]
Nov. 21, 2008 (China Knowledge) - Shanxi Taigang Stainless Steel Co Ltd&lt;000825&gt;, the largest stainless steel producer in China, Wednesday inked a letter of intent with U.S.-based Harsco Corp to set up a joint venture (JV), sources reported. </p]
The joint venture will be mainly engaging in the treatment of the tailing slag of stainless steel, which will be used to produce cement additives and fertilizers. </p]
The Chinese company expects Harsco's expertise in both processing technology and management concepts would help it achieve sustainable growth in the long term.<br /]</p]<br /]Copyright &copy; 2008 www.chinaknowledge.com<br /]<br /]Send feedback or comments to: [email protected]<br /]<br /]For more news, financial weekly reports, business guides to China and other premium information, subscribe to China Knowledge today: <br /]<br /]To access our page on Bloomberg, type CKFI <go]<!--end CK content--]</go]<!-- right Begin --]Related TopicsChina News<br /]<map name="Map" id="Map"]</map]<!-- right end--]外国為替 Runescape Gold ショッピング枠 現金化 口コミ ahappydeal ahappydeal 混合机