Autor Tema: State Gr r4i suppliers id applying for RMB 170 bln bond issuance plan  (Posjeta: 2922 vremena)

jiang96

• Gost
State Gr r4i suppliers id applying for RMB 170 bln bond issuance plan

r4i suppliers   wholesale r4i sdhc   Gasoline Generator Suppliers   hdd enclosure suppliers   HYDRAULIC SHEARS   Indoor playground equipment   Indoor playground factory   indoor water park   information kiosk   la mécanique des matelats   ladies swiss watches   largest indoor water park   Leather straps watch   luxury watches   mlb jersey   multi foil insulation   nhl jersey wholesale   non woven fabric bag making machine   Oszilloskop   Outdoor playground manufacturer 

State Grid applying for RMB 170 bln bond issuance planPublished: 20 Mar 2009 00:48:22 PST<p class="authorInfor"]</p]<!--begin CK content--]<P]Mar. 20, 2009 (China Knowledge) - The State Grid Corporation of China (SGCC), the nation's largest power supplier, has submitted application to relevant authorities for the issuance of up to RMB70 billion in bonds and notes this year, a local newspaper reported.</P]<P]The debt insurance, including RMB 80 billion in corporate bonds to be spent on construction of the power grid and RMB 90 billion in medium-term notes, will become the largest-ever bond issue by a domestic company if it secures the regulatory approval.</P]<P]SGCC plans to invest RMB 260 billion this year. The company's net profit tumbled nearly 80% to RMB 9.66 billion in 2008, due to the global financial crisis and natural disasters.<BR]</P]
Copyright &copy; 2009 www.chinaknowledge.com

Send feedback or comments to: [email protected]

For more news, financial weekly reports, business guides to China and other premium information, subscribe to China Knowledge today:

To access our page on Bloomberg, type CKFI <GO]</p]<!--end CK content--]<!-- right Begin --]Related TopicsChina News<br/]<map name="Map" id="Map"]</map]<!-- right end--]即时通讯 ahappydeal 小额贷款 CFD ショッピング枠 現金化 比較 インプラント