Autor Tema: Morgan S r4i suppliers tanley forecasts 2009 China GDP growth of 7% to 8%  (Posjeta: 3145 vremena)

jiang96

• Gost
Morgan S r4i suppliers tanley forecasts 2009 China GDP growth of 7% to 8%

r4i suppliers   wholesale r4i sdhc   plastic low lid   Play equipment factory   Playground equipment factory   Playground equipment manufacturer   Playground parts   PRESS BRAKES   reflective foil insulation   replica swiss watches   replica swiss watches   Rotational Molding factory   Rotational mould factory   RS account   rubber slippers   Sale Swiss Watches   sanitary pipe fitting   sanitary pump   School Playground factory   School Playground manufacturer 

Morgan Stanley forecasts 2009 China GDP growth of 7% to 8%Published: 14 May 2009 19:21:32 PST<p class="authorInfor"]</p]<!--begin CK content--]<ul class="narrow"]Top 5 News From ChinaKnowledge.comToyota reports 17% decline in China Q1 salesJPMorgan sells 10.43 mln shares in ChalcoSamsung to bring 15 3G handset models to ChinaChina Mobile to invest RMB 80 bln in Guangdong in 5 yearsGuangzhou's residential property transaction area soars in Apr<P]May 15, 2009 (China Knowledge) - Morgan Stanley raised its forecast for China's 2009 Gross Domestic Production (GDP) growth to between 7% and 8%, higher than the previous 5.5%, sources reported, citing Morgan Stanley Asia Chairman Stephen Roach as saying. </P]<P]Roach also warned that China's economic growth would fall back to a level between 5.5% and 7% in 2010 due to the export slump caused by the global economic recession. </P]<P]China will find it difficult to maintain a GDP of 8% next year as it depends on the external economic environment rather than the internal economic environment, said Roach, adding that China may experience a W-shaped recovery instead of a V-shaped recovery. </P]<P]Roach suggested that China should expand domestic demand according to the 11th Five-Year Plan, double the size of the country's social security fund to US$160 billion and strengthen the pension reform. </P]<P]China's GDP rose 6.1% year on year in the first quarter of 2009, and the country targets an 8% growth this year. The Chinese government implemented an RMB 4 trillion stimulus package and implemented plans to boost ten industries to rejuvenate the economy. </P]<P]Earlier, Goldman Sachs raised its economic growth forecasts for China to 8.3% for 2009 and 10.9% for 2010 as fixed-asset and private sector investment showed strong growth momentum. <BR]</P]
Copyright &copy; 2009 www.chinaknowledge.com呼和浩特旅行社 分散机 seo対策 ahappydeal scam wow account 分散机