Autor Tema: MOF to i r4i suppliers ssue RMB 28.54 bln in book-entry T-bonds  (Posjeta: 3358 vremena)

jiang96

• Gost
MOF to i r4i suppliers ssue RMB 28.54 bln in book-entry T-bonds
« u: 25 08 2011, 05:30:48 prijepodne »
MOF to i r4i suppliers ssue RMB 28.54 bln in book-entry T-bonds

r4i suppliers   wholesale r4i sdhc   rubber slippers   Sale Swiss Watches   sanitary pipe fitting   sanitary pump   School Playground factory   School Playground manufacturer   sell AOC account   sexy Intimates   shearing machine   shearing machine   slip ring manufacturer   slitting machine   Steel watches   swing sets factory   swiss clone watches   swiss watches   swiss watches for men   telescopic security fence 

MOF to issue RMB 28.54 bln in book-entry T-bondsPublished: 02 Sep 2009 22:50:52 PST<p class="authorInfor"]</p]<!--begin CK content--]<ul class="narrow"]Top 5 News From ChinaKnowledge.comBaosteel sees improved profit in H2Country Garden floats 5-year notes worth US$300 mln on TueChina to purchase US$50 bln in IMF bondsBeijing's e-Town launches wireless broadband networkBDA sees growing demand for talent<P]Sep. 3, 2009 (China Knowledge) - China's Ministry of Finance announced yesterday that it plans to issue RMB 28.54 billion worth of one-year book-entry treasury bonds during the period from Sep. 3 to Sep. 7.</P]<P]The bonds, this year's 21st batch, will have a coupon rate of 1.46% and will become tradable on Sep. 9 on the interbank bond market and at designated commercial banks, said the MOF in a statement.</P]<P]Interest will be calculated on Sep. 3, according to the statement.</P]<P]The principal and interest will be paid when the bonds mature on Sep. 3, 2010.</P]
Copyright &copy; 2009 www.chinaknowledge.com引越し 深圳旅行社 Waterproof socks 上海无抵押贷款 現金化 everbuying