Autor Tema: FACTBOX- r4i suppliers Chinese real estate firms fund raising deals  (Posjeta: 3818 vremena)

jiang96

• Gost
FACTBOX- r4i suppliers Chinese real estate firms fund raising deals

r4i suppliers   wholesale r4i sdhc   water park equipment   wedding gown   wet tissue packing machine   women's clothing   wrist watches   Age of conan account   ahappydeal   ahappydeal   ahappydeal scam   air max 2012   air max 24-7   air max BW   air max Running shoes   Authentic Jerseys   automatic case making machine   automatic non woven fabric bag making machine   bag making machine   beach sandals 

FACTBOX-Chinese real estate firms fund raising dealsPublished: 13 Mar 2009 01:45:58 PST<p class="authorInfor"]</p]
 March 13  - Chinese developers, once the darlingof overseas investors, are turning to their home market to meettheir financial obligations as foreign funding for real estatedries up due to the global financial crisis.</p]                               
 Here are some recent fund raising actions by Chinesedevelopers:</p]                               
 SHARE SALES</p]                               
 * China Overseas Land, the largest Hong Kong-listed Chineseproperty developer, said in December it planned to issue aHK$2.5 billion ($320 million) rights share issue, raisingcapital to strengthen its financial position.</p]                               
 * Smaller rivals Franshion Properties (China) said inFebruary it aimed to issue HK$2.72 billion ($349 million)rights shares, raising capital to fund acquisitions.</p]                               
 * Poly Real Estate Group Co said last month it planned ashare placement of up to 8 billion yuan ($1.17 billion),raising capital to fund 8 property projects.</p]                               
 DOMESTIC BONDS</p]                               
 * China Vanke, the country's biggest listed developer,plans to issue 6 billion yuan ($877.3 million) worth of bondsto improve its debt structure and boost working capital.</p]                               
 * Guangzhou R&amp;F Properties aims to issue about 6 billionyuan ($877.3 million) to repay bank loans.</p]                               
 * Beijing North Star planned to issue up to 1.7 billionyuan ($248.6 million) corporate bonds to improve liquidity.</p]                               
 * Shanghai Forte Land, which saw its profit dive 86 percentin 2008 amid a downturn in China's real estate market, plans toissue up to 1.9 billion yuan ($277.8 million) worth 5-8 yearsdomestic corporate bonds to enhance capital strength.</p]                               
 BANK LOANS</p]                               
 * Beijing-focused commercial real estate developer SOHOChina Ltd said in March it secured credit and financingfacilities, including loans for developments, and for mergerand acquisitions, of up to 10 billion yuan ($1.46 billion) fromthe Beijing branch of Bank of China. </p]Learn Business Chinese 港澳游 ペニーオークション wow gold 电话会议 Study Mandarin