Autor Tema: Chinese r4i suppliers aircraft company acquires Austrian composite maker  (Posjeta: 3239 vremena)

jiang96

• Gost
Chinese  r4i suppliers aircraft company acquires Austrian composite maker

r4i suppliers   wholesale r4i sdhc   Indoor playground equipment   Indoor playground factory   indoor water park   information kiosk   la mécanique des matelats   ladies swiss watches   largest indoor water park   Leather straps watch   luxury watches   mlb jersey   multi foil insulation   nhl jersey wholesale   non woven fabric bag making machine   Oszilloskop   Outdoor playground manufacturer   paper bag making machine   pin sticker   plastic grass 

Chinese aircraft company acquires Austrian composite makerPublished: 03 Dec 2009 19:02:01 PST<p class="authorInfor"]</p]<p style="text-align: center"]</p]
Xi'an Aircraft Industry (Group) Company Ltd. (XAC)'s acquisition of Austrian composite maker Future Advanced Composite Components (FACC) was finalized Thursday.</p]
A signing ceremony sealing the deal was held Thursday in Vienna, the Austrian capital.</p]
XAC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Aviation Industry Corporation (AVIC) and Hong Kong based ATL will jointly hold the majority 91.25 percent stake of FACC.</p]
Within the 91.25 percent stake of FACC, XAC controls 90 of it, and ATL holds 10 percent.</p]
This deal was the first time that a European aerospace manufacturing company was acquired by an Asian one, and was also the largest acquisition finalized by Chinese enterprises in Central Europe.</p]
Meng Xiangkai, CEO of XAC said that as the deal is finalized, XAC will inject 40 million euros ($60.23 million) to FACC to improve the company's capital reserves.</p]
He also said the acquisition was &quot;the latest step for XAC to join the global aviation industry chain. It also indicates a major change in patterns of international cooperation.&quot;</p]
Chairman of Austrian FACC Hannes Androsch also noted that the acquisition of FACC shares by XAC benefits FACC's development. He believed the future of FACC was full of hope. &quot;It created a good opportunity for FACC.&quot;</p]
Established in 1989, FACC is one of the main component suppliers for Boeing and Airbus, and the largest component maker in Austria. From the fiscal year 2008 to 2009, the total earnings of the company was 277 million euros, while the net profit posted a loss of 19.60 million euros.</p]
XAC is one of the important component suppliers for the C919 airplane project, China's first domestically-produced jumbo jets. Meanwhile, XAC also has maintained a close relationship with Boeing for many years resulting in a number of orders.</p]<p align=center] Explore the World, Understand China!
Please log on www.gloaltimes.cn
ビジネスローン seo ahappydeal ahappydeal spam 搅拌机