Autor Tema: China un r4i suppliers veils new polices to boost property market  (Posjeta: 2979 vremena)

jiang96

• Gost
China un r4i suppliers veils new polices to boost property market

r4i suppliers   wholesale r4i sdhc   food tray   football jersey   gasoline chainsaw   Gasoline Generator Suppliers   hdd enclosure suppliers   HYDRAULIC SHEARS   Indoor playground equipment   Indoor playground factory   indoor water park   information kiosk   la mécanique des matelats   ladies swiss watches   largest indoor water park   Leather straps watch   luxury watches   mlb jersey   multi foil insulation   nhl jersey wholesale 

China unveils new polices to boost property marketPublished: 18 Dec 2008 23:00:59 PST<p class="authorInfor"]</p]<!--begin CK content--]
Dec. 19, 2008 (China Knowledge) - Chinese government unveiled new stimulus policies to boost the sluggish property market on Wednesday, including tax cuts for real estate sales and loosening the mortgage policies for second-home buyers, the official Xinhua News reported. </p]
The new polices allow people who has owned their home for two or more years to sell it without paying business taxes, instead of waiting for at least five years before selling their home without tax-paying.</p]
People who want to sell their home after owning it for less than two years will pay business taxes on the profit, not on the total sales price. And the tax rate remains at 5.55%.</p]
Besides, people who own "smaller-than-average" apartments are now allowed to buy a second apartment under favorable loan terms.</p]
The new policies, which will be effective for one year, are expected to benefit 7.5 million low-income urban families and 2.4 million households in shantytowns in the coming three years. </p]
The government also urged financial institutions to lend more for mergers and acquisitions (M&amp;A) among property developers.<br /]</p]<br /]Copyright &copy; 2008 www.chinaknowledge.com<br /]<br /]Send feedback or comments to: [email protected]<br /]<br /]For more news, financial weekly reports, business guides to China and other premium information, subscribe to China Knowledge today: <br /]<br /]To access our page on Bloomberg, type CKFI <go]<!--end CK content--]</go]<!-- right Begin --]Related TopicsChina News<br /]<map name="Map" id="Map"]</map]<!-- right end--]搅拌器 外汇保证金 Learn Chinese Language 競馬予想 無料 短信群发 Chinese Language Program in China