Autor Tema: BOC Int' r4i suppliers l launches private bank in HK  (Posjeta: 2936 vremena)

jiang96

• Gost
BOC Int' r4i suppliers l launches private bank in HK
« u: 25 08 2011, 05:30:17 prijepodne »
BOC Int' r4i suppliers l launches private bank in HK

r4i suppliers   wholesale r4i sdhc   best swiss watches   best watches   blister packaging   blu-ray ripper   bubble insulation   cartridge mechanical seal   centrifugal pump   cheap air max   cheap swiss watches   china mobile phones   clamshell packaging   cosplay costumes   cosplay wigs   cross cutting machine   dfo gold   Doudoune matelassée   flip flop manufacturer   food container 

BOC Int'l launches private bank in HKPublished: 21 Oct 2009 18:16:15 PST<p class="authorInfor"]</p]<!--begin CK content--]<ul class="narrow"]More From ChinaKnowledge.comChina Economy DataChina Business GuideChina DemographicChina Industrial ParksChina Financial Market<P]Oct. 22, 2009 (China Knowledge) - BOC International Holdings Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of China&lt;601988&gt;&lt;3988&gt;, has opened a private bank in Hong Kong, in a bid to cater for the financial needs of the wealthy clients in Asian countries, the Wall Street Journal reported.</P]<P]Through the new unit, BOCI will offer the affluent entrepreneurs and business executives from mainland China a wide choice of investment products denominated in overseas currencies.</P]<P]There are lots of opportunities in mainland China, said Tse Yung Hoi, deputy chief executive of BOCI, adding that the bank has attracted about HK$48 billion worth of assets to its private banking services, and plans to double its current headcount to 30 by mid-2010.</P]<P]BOC has started private banking business in mainland China as early as 2007, and the new private bank is expected to complement the services offered by its mainland counterpart.</P]
Copyright &copy; 2009 www.chinaknowledge.comChinese School in China 港澳游 打标机 buy wow gold 网络电话 Study in China